If you like food with a Mexican flair as much as my family does, you will love these pork chops. We ate the pork chops up so fast that I forgot to take a picture, so I borrowed the one above until the next time I make them as these look similar.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 can hominy, drained
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 8 oz salsa – my favorite is On The Border salsa
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Put everything in crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours.
- I like to serve with a side Uncle Ben’s Spanish Style Ready Rice, refried beans, and tortillas, with cheese of course.