The steam from this wonderful dish fogged up my camera lens, so my picture is a bit off. This is a delicious and easy meal, but it looks and tastes fancy.
Slow Cooker Chicken with Pineapple
- 6 chicken tenderloin strips
- pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 1 20-oz can of crushed or chunked pineapple, drained
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard – I used Grey Poupon
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Toss everything in the slow cooker, and cook on high for 4 hours.
- I served this with a side of Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice jasmine rice and steam-in-bag peas.