This lasagna is another recipe I cooked in my new Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker, 7 quart. It was delicious. My daughter and I ate dinner twice, and I had two lunches from this recipe. It makes a good bit. It’s easy and delicious – even better the second day.
Slow Cooker Lasagna
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 28-oz jar spaghetti sauce of your choice – I like Ragu, but any kind will work
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown and drain ground beef. My Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker, 7 quart has a browning feature, so I brown mine right in the slow cooker.
- Break lasagna noodles in half and place half of them on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Stir onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning into the ground beef.
- Pour half of the ground beef onto the noodles in the slow cooker.
- Layer half the sauce and water, followed by half of the cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Put lid on slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours on low heat. Do not cook for more than 5 hours.